Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® For The Digital Age
Technology has revolutionised our lifestyle, and in an age where we spend more time plugged in than powered down, you need a new contact lens material that will let you embrace the digital age.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Contact Lens:
- Provides the highest oxygen breathability compared to the leading silicone hydrogel lenses1
- Helps to retain 95% of its moisture for full 16 hours2
- Helps prevent dehydration blur4
Tapered Edge Design
- Designed with a thin tapered edge, helping to provide comfort throughout the day5
Comfort and Health
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® features MoistureSealTM Technology, that infuses the contact lens with water loving molecules. Reason why it helps retaining 95% moisture for full 16 hours2 and provides exceptional comfort and vision3.
All Day Comfort
86% of consumers agree that Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® lens are comfortable throughout the day3
83% of consumers agree that they get clear vision with the Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® lenses even when working for long hours at the computer3
End of Day Vision
81% of consumers agree that the Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® lenses provided clear vision at the end of day as at the beginning3
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® For Presbyopia
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia offers an exceptional comfort united with a proven multifocal design. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA with MositureSeal™ technology for exceptional end-of-day comfort3.
The 3-Zone Progressive™ Design delivers outstanding near, intermediate and distance vision6. It provides a smooth, quick transition that let you see clearly even as they change focus from one zone to another, without blurriness. A design that gives you clarity in real-world experiences6.
- 1. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester, NY; 2013. Competitive comparison Memo.
- 2. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester, NY; 2013. 16 hour memo.
- 3. Results from a 22-investigator, multi-site study of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology, on 327 current silicone hydrogel lens wearers. After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Subjects rated performance across a range of attributes. Preference comparisons represent only those subjects expressing a preference. Ratio is based on the average across the silicone hydrogel lenses represented in the study.
- 4. Kristen R. Hovinga, MS; Paul D. Ludington, MS; Mohinder Merchea, OD, PhD, MBA & Robert Steffen, OD, MS; Preventing Dehydration Blur; Contact Lens Spectrum/Special Edition, 2014. *Among leading silicone hydrogel lenses.
- 5. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester NY; 2013. Edge Design.
- 6. Thirty-nine ECPs (from 10 countries) refitted 422 existing soft contact lens wearing presbyopes into PureVision®2 Presbyopia lenses. Patients returned for follow-up visits after 1-2 weeks. ECP assessment of lens performance including ease of fit, and patient satisfaction with lenses in real-world conditions, were measured using a 6-point agreement survey.